General Inspectorate for Immigration offers you the opportunity to submit on-lin, 24/7, for extension of the temporary stay right for studies by accessing the website http://igi.mai.gov.ro
– Vineri, 16 nov. 2018:
• orele 16.30-17.00, Sala Mircea Sântimbreanu – „Istoria în oglinda spiritului filosofic modern și contemporan”, prof. Ioan N. Roşca;
– Sâmbătă, 17 nov. 2018:
• ora 12.00 (standul Editurii Fundaţiei „România de Mâine”) – Diptic Ion Dodu Bălan – monografii dedicate lui Aron Cotruş şi Octavian Goga;
• ora 13.00 (standul Editurii Fundaţiei „România de Mâine”)- „Generaţia Marii Uniri a Românilor – 1918. Repere istorice” (coord. prof. Viorica Moisuc);
• orele 18-18.45, Bursa de contacte: – „Economia și societatea românească în anul centenarului. Studii și interviuri”, prof. Mircea Coşea.
– Duminică, 18 nov.2018:
• orele 11.00-11.30, Sala Mircea Sântimbreanu – Lansarea colecţiei COPILĂRIE FERICITĂ.
Psychology, Education and human development
Working with trauma, supervison and reflexive practice
23 - 25 november 2018
Spiru Haret University (USH) is the biggest private university in Romania. It was set up and accredited as a higher education institution by the National Education Act 443/2002.
USH Bucharest is part of Romania de Maine Foundation - founded on the 19th of January 1991 by Professor Aurelian Gh. Bondrea within a social and political context open to the democratic changes in Romania.
The name assigned to the university is intrinsically linked to Spiru Haret personality. Founder of the national modern education, Spiru Haret is the promoter of a large social and cultural movement with national echoes.
Due to the endeavors and dedication of the academic and administrative staff, as well as of its students, USH objective has been closely linked to become a top university of education and research in Europe. ARACIS (the Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education), has institutionally accredited USH academic programs of studies both at undergraduate and master level. This determines us, as management and community, to follow the Romanian traditions of good education and share the high prestige that Romanian school knew along the years.
We are definitely committed to excellence in work and education for Life!
Adaptarea curriculumului şi pachetului educaţional la exigenţele pieţei muncii
Femei Active pentru integritate si responsabilitate
Performance in career and business for women
Trainee students – active and involved students